Buying paintings and prints
Buying paintings or prints from this website is simple and safe. All transactions are done through PayPal
All major credit cards are accepted.
Original artwork is not usually framed unless otherwise stated. All Original Artwork will arrive at your door ready to hang
Original artwork is covered with a protective wrap and packaged in a durable cardboard box.
Prints are normally shipped in a postal tube or reinforced envelope.
In order to maintain free shipping rates all orders are shipped/delivered Monday –Friday, this is only applicable to the UK.
Delivery estimates to include weekends or overseas need to be arranged prior to purchase, please e mail for more information.
Sue Davids offers customers the opportunity to return goods up to 14 days after receipt (“the Returns Period”), subject to the terms and conditions in this returns policy.
1. You must prior to returning any goods received, e-mail me stating your name, a description of the painting and reason for return. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your refund or the product being returned to you. All returns must be returned to the address quoted at time of authorisation.
2. If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been despatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Sue Davids at your own risk and cost, therefore we strongly recommend you use an insured delivery method, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.
3. All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are incorrectly described on the Web Site.
• Your product must be complete, in its original box / packaging and in 'as new' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging).
• A proof of purchase must be supplied.
• I will not refund any items that have been specially ordered to your individual specification or personalised.
4. Until such time as you return the goods to me you must take reasonable care of the item(s). Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery may invalidate your right to return the product.